Innervision Management Limited is committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our service users and visitors to our website and protecting your privacy. In particular, we want you to know that Innervision is not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes.
Types of data we collect
We collect and process personal data about you when you interact with us and when you purchase services from us. The personal data we process includes:
- Your name
- Your username and password
- Your contact information including email address and phone number
- Your company name, department and job title
- Your location
- And/or any other information you provide
How we use your data
We process the personal data listed above for the following purposes:
- As required to establish and fulfil a contract with you, for example, if you enter into an agreement to provide or receive services. This may include verifying your identity, communicating with you and providing support services as part of the provision of our services. We require this information in order to enter into a contract with you and are unable to do so without it.
- To respond to enquiries and fulfil requests from our clients and/or relevant third parties who require information as a necessary part of the provision of our services, and to administer account(s) and manage our relationships
- We may use the information you provide to personalise (a) our communications to you; (b) our website; and (c) our products or services for you, in accordance with our legitimate interests
- To send you electronic direct marketing communications which you have requested. These may include information about our products and services and events that we run. This communication is subscription based and requires your consent. You will continue to be able to opt-out of electronic direct marketing at any time by following the instructions in the relevant communications
- With your express consent to respond to any comments or complaints we may receive from you, and/or in accordance with our legitimate interests including to investigate any complaints received from you or from others, about our website or our products or services
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations
- In accordance with our legitimate interests in protecting Innervision’s legitimate business interests and legal rights, including but not limited to, use in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes
- We may monitor any client account to prevent, investigate and/or report security incidents in accordance with applicable laws and our legitimate interests
- We may use your information to invite you to take part in market research or surveys
- For statistical analysis
Sharing your personal data
We may share your personal data with the below third parties:
- Our professional advisors such as our auditors and external legal and financial advisors
- Our suppliers and sub-contractors
- Search engine and web analytics
Personal data may be shared with government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if required for the purposes above, if mandated by law or if needed for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws. Personal data may also be shared with third-party service providers who will process it on behalf of Innervision for the purposes above. Such third parties include, but are not limited to, providers of website hosting, maintenance and support operation.
You can change your marketing preferences or unsubscribe to general mailings at any time by clicking the links at the bottom of our emails or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security and storage
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Appropriate employees are authorised to access personal data for legitimate and specified business purposes. Our employees are bound by a code of ethics and other internal policies that require confidential treatment of personal data and are subject to disciplinary action if they fail to follow such requirements.
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers, in which case the third country’s data protection laws will have been approved as adequate by the European Commission or other applicable safeguards are in place.
How long we keep your personal data
We will retain personal information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject
- Whether the retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations)
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data, clicking the unsubscribe button on any communication we have sent to you or by contacting us.
Where you have consented to us using your personal data, you can withdraw that consent at any time.
You have the right, with some exceptions and qualifications, to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us as per the ‘Contact us’ section below.
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate and up to date as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have given us, please contact us.
- Email to email@example.com
- Write to us at:
Innervision Management Ltd
28 King Street
If you are not happy with our response, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office: www.ico.org.uk